Keen AI is seeking a Marketing & Content Lead to create great content and use it to engage, build our profile and promote our work.
Keen AI provides machine learning and technical expertise to its customers. Our KAI platform collects and processes imagery at scale and speed; extracting objects of interest as well as determining their state. This enables customers to reduce costs, massively scale what they do and unearth hidden insights and knowledge.
Our technology is being used for condition assessment of utility assets, for generating ecological surveys of transport corridors and assuring the outcomes of innovative manufacturing processes. Our work has been covered by the Guardian, ITV News and the Daily Telegraph.
We are an early stage technology company, funded entirely through the revenue generated from sales of our products to some of the largest companies in the UK. We are also backed by the UK’s innovation agency, Innovate UK. Keen AI has active partnerships, collaborating extensively with the UK Centre for Ecology and Hydrology as well the Digital Environment Research Institute (DERI) at Queen Mary University of London.
How to Apply
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering email to email@example.com. If you have a portfolio or links to your previous work please share these too.
- 22 days holiday per year.
- 10 days personal development time for training and personal growth.
- Salary range between 18k – 25k per annum depending on experience.
- Flexible home and office-based working.
- Opportunity to work on projects delivering the benefits of applied AI.
- Excellent work culture (Book and breakfast club, fantasy football league and regular optional outings).
- Create a content calendar for the next 6 months, publishing regularly and aligning it to our marketing and business development goals.
- Write content and blog posts that showcase Keen AI’s work and are valuable to our target audience.
- Work with the rest of the team developing ideas for new content and then creating it with support from them.
- Manage and drive engagement on company social media accounts principally Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Prepare and publish Keen AI’s company newsletter to friends and customers. Grow the number of subscribers.
- Agree a baseline set of metrics for measuring growth in profile and then reporting against these on a regular basis.
- Provide informed input into discussions regarding the future direction of our products or services and how we should operate as a company.
- Strong research skills with the ability to master new topics quickly, especially related to technology and its ability to solve real world problems.
- Excellent copywriter who knows how to write good content for blogs, social posts and press releases.
- Genuine and demonstrable interest in AI, technology uses and the work Keen AI does.
- Positive, collaborative and enthusiastic.
- Hardworking, proactive and self-driven. Timely and regular execution is crucial.
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a similar role for another start up or established brand.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Successfully increased the profile or following of brands or personalities in the past.
We Would Like to Hear From You
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us for a confidential chat.